Tek Light Does Anyone Have A Home Tek Travel Iron & Garment Steamer?

Does anyone have a Home Tek Travel Iron & Garment Steamer? - tek light

I bought a house Tek Light & Easy Travel Iron & Garment Steamer eBay. The seller, "advertising has been used only once, which was to examine what works."

I've tried not to distribute nearly all of the steam, so it makes no difference in my clothes. If you use a normal iron, fine, but "steam" part is not required. (Although I did not) for use as a steamer for clothes as a travel iron.

I saw the advertisements on television and seemed to emit a lot of steam, he worked in the clothing rolled in a few seconds.

Got one? Buy Based on a faulty product or a product is just garbage?

Thank you!

1 comments:

SIR RS KC LL.B (HONS) M Jur said...

Please send your defective, you have certain rights.

Post a Comment