Microsoft Usb Webcam Driver Microsoft LifeCam Vx 3000 - USB Device Not Recognized?

Microsoft LifeCam vx 3000 - USB Device not recognized? - microsoft usb webcam driver

I bought a new camera ... LifeCam VX3000 ... I use Win. XP ... When I bought it, I opened it and plugged install drivers / software, the webcam ... Everything went well. I Skype, chat and MSN, it was perfect ... After 3 days, I think that removing the webcam, because I had to move, and when I logged back on, Windows will, with this message:

"USB Device Not Recognized

One of the USB devices to your computer is connected to a malfunction and not recognized by Windows. For assistance in solving this problem, this message, click on "...

I do not know .. I tried to go the Device Manager and the drivers, etc, uninstall then reinstall with the CD-ROM, etc. .. He tried many things with the drivers, but nothing seems to work.

I think there is something wrong with the webcam .. I'm sure that's not my team because I tried to install a new and refreshing, poping to another computer, and each time you connect the webcam is connected to the message until ...

3 comments:

TheHumbl... said...

First, let's see if the USB port is functioning properly:
CL Home
Preferences
Control Panel
System
Hardware
Device Manager

Right-click the drive, allowing you the trouble and select "Properties." You can see if the disc is very good.

Then be sure to safely remove the "" a device with a USB port before you and try to combine. Even then I had problems. Read more:

Problem with USB port - can not install USB - Plug and Play Problem
- Windows Plug and Play, Windows should detect a device into a USB port - the problem is after it recognizes something once, Plug & Play will not attempt to install this device. It is necessary to erase all memory of the device (printer, etc.) from your computer.
- Right-cl on "My Computer", Properties, click Hardware, Device Manager, click on.
- Click the plus sign next to Universal Serial Bus. "Finding the name of the device and the problemThe right mouse button. Now to remove. Starting and reinstall.

Source: Article by James Coates, Chicago Tribune.
****************************
Personal notes:
1. I found that if you do not remove safely through the "process before you will go a USB device, the computer does not recognize a different position. I had to use the first theme again, the "Safely Remove", then connect to another topic. It looks like the closure of the USB ports.
2. Some sticks are eliminated in the case, and after the start reinstated. This is discussed in the literature that accompanied my Sony 1G flash drive listed. I do not recall seeing this instruction for my Cruzer 1G, but I think it's the same. I think if I let it plugged in, I can not access files. After removing and reinserting, files are there. A few other smaller, older drives do not seem to have this problem.
3. With a larger flash drive player, I felt the need to "safely remove a flash drive and run before another.

zahid said...

must be a virus on your PC ... Impairment of their webcam and damaged equipment as new.

M BOSS said...

U need a new camera
and UR-team ok ez

Post a Comment