Rock Band Bandana Punk/Rock/Emo Clothing In Thailand?

Punk/Rock/Emo Clothing In Thailand? - rock band bandana

Hello

I am in Thailand arounmd May / June for a few days on the road in the United Kingdom. I had a lot of shops, while I am in Thailand, because the UK is very expensive. I wonder where you buy punk / rock / emo / alternative clothing and accessories such as:

Leather belt with studs and spikes
Laptop Sleeve Tattoo
Scarves
To get a better idea on the clothing departure: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Dark-Pleasures-STORE

These are the kind of clothes I'm looking for.
If they are relatively easy to find? My dream is to go to the market at the weekend Chatuchak, but also any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers:)

3 comments:

peanutz said...

You can try searching on the Chatuchak Weekend Market, where some shops have what you are looking for. You can find a tattoo in some rooms in the vicinity of these shops also.

Sarangha... said...

It will be difficult, because Thai people are generally not punk / emo rock, or more or less not where.Sorry.

Tj said...

Mabunkrong = MTC
can go.

Post a Comment