Baby Granddaughter Cards Is This A Good Way To Tell The Family The Sex Of The Baby? How Would You Do It?

Is this a good way to tell the family the sex of the baby? how would you do it? - baby granddaughter cards

ok, so we the sex of the baby on 7 May need to know, just before Mother's Day and had only the idea to wait until then to say at all. I thought it was good that my mother and her mother, some mothers day cards and sign our names, which "was born, the young son or granddaughter, and perhaps a copy of the ultrasound idk. But what I thought about it and said Her husband, he did not want to wait to tell people, and I think we can stop people, but I think it would be a good way, a telling another call and say so. What do you think of my idea? and if you say another way, that the mother, I hear.

Thank you all!

3 comments:

Minuetta said...

Oh, that's very sweet! I think with the cards! Finally, I would say another, but I like the idea of two of their mothers.

We do not know, a few weeks after Mother's Day, otherwise I would be totally defeated, and your idea and do it!

Good luck!

♥♥Another Girl Coming 4/9/10!♥♥ said...

I like your idea, make the cards a "Happy Mother's Day - Grandma and automatically know ... you can also get a bib that," says my favorite grandmother "or something like that ... If you do not expect much, then just make sure that you are on the same page, and everyone tells you, at the same time, I do not think one is the favorite!

Baby #1 is in Heaven said...

I think it's an excellent idea. Since sex determination did not know until 7 and Mother's Day is later than 3 days. I think you and your husband can last long enough. Tell all those who have to wait until Mother's Day, to find out asking. Good luck and congratulations.

Post a Comment