Mortgage Bailout Mortgage Bailout?

Mortgage Bailout? - mortgage bailout

Not OK to save, but the President has announced that the Government of subprime loans to people with good credit will refinance.

I just changed my mortgage in January and in understanding that a fixed rate, but only a low-interest loans. But then I read in USA Today, he is ready to "subprime" and that the payment will happen if the main character and the guy can really change. I realized the payments are made, but I thought I had a fixed interest rate! Anyway, I have a Countrywide loan and thought, I am a better control things. So, before noise to an accountant or a mortgage can anyone tell me if this government should look into refinancing to be found? And where can I get it? Thank you.

On a separate note, it appears that Countrywide has to stay drastic action to dismiss the competitive market (lending to) 25% of the population. But if we sink an idea for me? Thank you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment